• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronde Barber: Steve Smith toughest receiver to cover

trash talking doesn't fall in the dirty category as well and smith is great at it. I trash talk it gets me going, either i perform or i look like a idiot and the fear of looking like a idiot all ways gives me that extra boost to do well it's all respect once the game is over.

and another thing this Steve Smith falling off thing is a little overblown, i can't see him falling off significantly because he has a ridiculous work ethic and always is on point. will his 1000 yard season eventually go away sure but i can't see smith going lower then 800yds from here on out barring injury.

Smith doesnt talk poo to pump himself up though. He does it to make statements to exert his dominance over someone and make it known. When that happens the other team gets psychogically defeated a little bit in their head. Any bit of confidence they lose makes it worth doing it. For a db its a big deal. Michael Jordan did it for the same reason.

89 is perpetually pumped, he doesnt need any additional amping. He's just keeping it in check like Dr. Banner.

Smith doesnt talk poo to pump himself up though. He does it to make statements to exert his dominance over someone and make it known. When that happens the other team gets psychogically defeated a little bit in their head. Any bit of confidence they lose makes it worth doing it. For a db its a big deal. Michael Jordan did it for the same reason.

89 is perpetually pumped, he doesnt need any additional amping. He's just keeping it in check like Dr. Banner.

meant to say he doesn't initiate someone always rattles his cage before he goes ham, in some cases it hurts us but man when it doesn't great plays are made. But from an outside perspective he's labeled as a trash talker even though most of the time he doesn't initiate

meant to say he doesn't initiate someone always rattles his cage before he goes ham, in some cases it hurts us but man when it doesn't great plays are made. But from an outside perspective he's labeled as a trash talker even though most of the time he doesn't initiate

So what did Sanchez do to Smitty?

Archived