• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Lottery Thread - 8:30 EST on ESPN

Jakob

LBJ has mentioned the potential of returning to Cleveland when his contract runs up.  Him returning would be a HUGE story/PR move for both he and the NBA.  Maybe Stern is just trying to give him the supporting cast he was always without?  

That wouldn't even be fair...

PG Irving

SG: Waiters

SF: LBJ

PF: TT

C: Noel

fug that...

I think next year the Bobcats will have the 3rd best chance and end up picking 6th. I have no faith that the NBA cares about it's fans or that the lottery is a fair process at all. 

This is why nobody care about the NBA.

The 3rd day of the NFL Draft probably has more viewers than the NBA Draft

Can'y wait to see M.J mess up this pick also. Hopefully Mclemore will fall to us, if not Anthony bennett or otto porter would be our best bet. 

MJ does not make the pick. He gave all drafting responsibilities to Cho. And Cho has the best system of breaking down and scouting players of any gm in the NBA. We just get screwed where we draft at every year.

I just don't see McLemore falling past Orlando... yes they need a point guard, but when you have a chance to land a super star at a position of need; well you take him.

I could potentially seeing us getting fugged with Noel, McLemore, and Bennett going one, two, and three.

I dont know. Trey Burke is a highly thought of prospect even though no one talks about him. The PG position is a very important one in today's NBA. It'll be too hard to pass up on Burke at the no.2 spot. The only way Orlando would take someone other than Burke (Noel), is if they had the no.1 pick. Noel would have been too hard to pass up on.

Freshly updated draftexpress.com mock has us taking Oladipo #4.

Noel, McLemore, Bennett go 1,2,3

I rather trade down. Portland is in love with Oladipo. I dont know if I would trade all the way down to the 10th spot, but I dont know if I love Victor enough there. Maybe Shabazz at 10??

Archived