• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets NBA Draft News Thread

You mean the same McLemore that showed up to Phoenix out of shape or the same Nerlens Noel that has no offensive game?

Brilliant

I was the one posted that article about Ben being outta shape up. Only someone immature enough would let something that little affect their draft process. Noel will find his way to score offensively.

You're absolutely biased and creating silly reasons to make you think no one is better than Len. Len is no much better than any other guys in this draft. Just remember to keep an open mind, bc whoever we do take you're going to be rooting for. Don't be a fool two weeks from now and tell everyone sorry for your comments on Noel, Ben, or Bennett if we do take one of them next Thursday.

It's easy to say that you shouldn't let a poor workout deter you from drafting a player when your job doesn't depend on it (like Cho's).

I won't be sorry, and if we draft a player that fails I will be the first to tell you I told you so and if they succeed; I will be the first to eat crow.

That's why all GMs always go back to the game films.

Here's a question: is a shooter without a killer instinct really a shooter? What's the point of having that skill if you can't use it to dominate? This is why I don't want McLemore and I think if we shift to our other need: a big man, Len should be the first choice.

Len is working his way off rehab and in his interview he said he was working out at Maryland with his coaches. Meanwhile McLemore's stuck in an agent and representation dispute so he is out of shape? That's lame, again he is being complacent and not seizing the opportunity being one of the few top players who is healthy enough to work out. He should be putting in the work, somewhere, even on his own, into being the best player in this draft. 

Like Steve Prefontaine said "to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."

I'd take a team full of MKGs and Oladipos over a team of Harrison Barnes' and McLemores any day.

Still want Len though. We have Patrick Ewing as a coach for this season, we aren't planning on pushing for the playoffs and there is no apparent all star in this draft, if Len is there we need to take him and give him a cot at the foot of the angel of death's bed all season long. It's the best investment for us as a team, keep Hendo, find a PF in FA or 2014.

Archived