• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorial Day Weekend

Johnny Rockets

It's started.... I'm naked floating in the pool getting my tan on with a cold beer and my dog listen to the Dixie Chicks. Creepy? Maybe so but this is the life. Headed to black biker weekend at Myrtle Beach in a few hours. God Bless those who sacrificed so I can do this because thats what Memorial Day is about. Whatcha got going on this weekend Huddle people?

I was going to put the boat in the lake this weekend finally...but it's raining, windy and fricken cold.  So much for it being spring!

happy Memorial Day Weekend though to all of my American brothers and sisters!

Heading to Lake Lure tomorrow in the AM.

I used to spend my summers there as a dance instructor until a jealous vacationer saw this girl sneaking out of my bungalow one morning, and in an act of retribution, they went and told management that I'm is responsible for a theft the evening before, knowing I would not furnish my real whereabouts.

Heading to Lake Lure tomorrow in the AM.

I used to spend my summers there as a dance instructor until a jealous vacationer saw this girl sneaking out of my bungalow one morning, and in an act of retribution, tells management that I'm is responsible for a theft the evening before, knowing I would not furnish my real whereabouts.

Tough break, man. Yankees are the worst, amirite?!

At least no one put Baby in a corner.

Archived