• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

X-Clown

What the LBJ nut jugglers fail to realize is they are just as bad as the LBJ haters.

- Haters: LBJ wouldn't have done it without his team.

Jugglers: LBJ doesn't need teammates cause he is the best ever.

To me, you're both annoying as f*ck.

I don't recall ever seeing you so disagreeable and ornery 8789, lol.

I don't recall anyone saying Lebron did it himself and didn't need teammates. In fact, the majority have cited his switch from Cleveland to Miami as proof he did indeed need teammates.

What the LBJ nut jugglers fail to realize is they are just as bad as the LBJ haters.

- Haters: LBJ wouldn't have done it without his team.

Jugglers: LBJ doesn't need teammates cause he is the best ever.

To me, you're both annoying as f*ck.

looooooooooooool

crazy_laughter.gif

I love Magic as a player and he was great on the court but when it comes to game analysis he's sooooo, sooooooo bad. Watching him right now on ESPN is almost embarrassing.  :(

Wish this finals was on TNT. Would've been better.

I was being sarcastic in making fun of yall's argument; because some pretty idiotic things were just said.

Is LBJ the best player in the world- yes

Is he the greatest player of all-time- no

Could he eventually be the greatest player ever- absolutely

That's all that needs to be said.

I think everyone can/should agree with this.

I love Magic as a player and he was great on the court but when it comes to game analysis he's sooooo, sooooooo bad. Watching him right now on ESPN is almost embarrassing. :(

Wish this finals was on TNT. Would've been better.

I mean the NBA is Craig Seager, Barkley and Kenny the Jet in studio on the court not Doris Burke..depressing me.

All Magic does is talk down to Bill Simmons who makes great points...he does the Me and Jalen played so save your commentary a little too much.

Honestly? Not really. You're biased. Why the hell do I have to do all the work? It's 1 in the morning.

Thank you for confirming your troll status. I'm biased because I called you out on your lazy statement. lol

I'm not a Kobe fan, LBJ fan, or a fan of anyone that doesn't play for my home town teams.

I like to watch certain players play, but as far as being a fan, I'm loyal to North Carolina; so it irks me to see so many bandwagon fans.

I know this one guy that has been a heat fan since Zo, and he literally almost stopped watching the Heat because of how many people became a fan of them when LBJ and Bosh came to Miami.

F*ck Kobe and LBJ... Kemba Walker FTW

Archived