• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

X-Clown

I actually enjoy talking sports with people, that's why my major in school revolves around it; so it's frustrating to see idiots pretend to know what they are talking about.

Well, my major revolves around sociology and psychology and its pretty entertaining seeing idiot like you believing you are changing the world by making meaningless arguments on a fuggn Internet forum

Better watch out before you get the bant hammer lol.

Bro, I have a life. My life is not surrounded by this fantasy forum. I'm not worried and will not die by getting bant.

So funny how some of y'all take this crap so real. It's an addiction for you guys. It's that bad.

It's a fuggn PRISON in here. We have the guards (Mods) and us the prisoners. Some of y'all go around sucking dicks to stay alive on here. Y'all set statuses for reputations. People like you don't know how to live outside this forum like when real prisoners get release and step foot outside the cell. Step outside and smell some air bro.

Archived