• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Donates $10 Million to Charlotte 49ers!

Niner National

Hey look, he donated 10 mil to a perennial bottom feeder.

You're an idiot talking out of their ass. You have absolutley no involvment in this process and have no idea how this is set up to work for UNCC Charlotte. You have not talked to anyone credited in this process, or spent a minute doing any personal investigation into the support or plan for the school and team to make a dumass comment like that, I bet you haven't talked with a single, proud UNCC 2013 football player. I bet you haven't even seen the new field or coach, or planners, or the people who went out and talked to students and helped raise ideas bringing it onto campus. Talking out your ass like a dumbfug.

This team is set up to be a very big one in the future and has a ton of support. Those that bash it are either to fuging dumb to graduate from even UNCC or App homers. I take it by the compleletley baselss comments and ass talking with zero evidence, you are the first of the two.

But we already knew this didn't we? I didn't know the amount until now but that is how the stadium started to get built a while ago. Jerry has really helped UNCC and in 20 years I know from the people I've talked to and been involved with that the school will be very nice and the team will become bigger and more competitive and move up into better competition.

It has a TON of support despite what people to dumb for college say.

You're an idiot talking out of their ass. You have absolutley no involvment in this process and have no idea how this is set up to work for UNCC Charlotte. You have not talked to anyone credited in this process, or spent a minute doing any personal investigation into the support or plan for the school and team to make a dumass comment like that, I bet you haven't talked with a single, proud UNCC 2013 football player. I bet you haven't even seen the new field. Talking out your ass like a dumbfug.

This team is set up to be a very big one in the future and has a ton of support. Those that bash it are either to fuging dumb to graduate from even UNCC or App homers. I take it by the compleletley baselss comments and ass talking with zero evidence, you are the first of the two.

I attend east carolina so yes i am probably too dumb to attend UNCC. however, good luck on getting "set up to be huge". You know how long that will take? probably longer than 15 years. you know how i know? cause ive watched ECU make the progress over the years and they aren't exactly there yet. Good luck in the sh!tty CUSA after the only decent teams have all jumped ship.

But yes, go on about baseless comments, cause you prefaced that comment with tons of them.

sorry to rustle your jimmies.

But we already knew this didn't we? I didn't know the amount until now but that is how the stadium started to get built a while ago. Jerry has really helped UNCC and in 20 years I know from the people I've talked to and been involved with that the school will be very nice and the team will become bigger and more competitive and move up into better competition.

It has a TON of support despite what people to dumb for college say.

I'm not too dumb for college and I can pretty much tell you this program will be a bottom feeder for a pretty good amount of time. It's just the way the cookie crumbles. Nothing against it...but yeah...

You're an idiot talking out of their ass. You have absolutley no involvment in this process and have no idea how this is set up to work for UNCC Charlotte. You have not talked to anyone credited in this process, or spent a minute doing any personal investigation into the support or plan for the school and team to make a dumass comment like that, I bet you haven't talked with a single, proud UNCC 2013 football player. I bet you haven't even seen the new field or coach, or planners, or the people who went out and talked to students and helped raise ideas bringing it onto campus. Talking out your ass like a dumbfug.

Lumps, I would suggest checking your spelling before calling someone dumb too...

When did they get a football team? Is this still primarily a commuter school?

Yep with admission standards no higher than ECU. maybe that's not a fact, but I don't really care. Fact of the matter is, Jerry asked the taxpayers for a crap ton of money for upgrades, and then he donates 10 mil to UNC Harrisburg.

Yep with admission standards no higher than ECU. maybe that's not a fact, but I don't really care. Fact of the matter is, Jerry asked the taxpayers for a crap ton of money for upgrades, and then he donates 10 mil to UNC Harrisburg.

Take solace in the fact that all the idiot Steeler, Giants, Pats, Cowboy, and Redskin fans in the area will be helping to fund our stadium with their tax dollars.

Archived