• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

gettis quietly...?

Joe Persons. . Person whatever. . .that dude, has got some sweet sandals.

I tried to wear some like his, but they immediately disintegrated and then re-appeared in the form of a cloud resembling Joe Person's face which spoke to me softly. . . "pimpin aint easy, Razey, pimpin aint easy"

pssst Joe, thats not my real name, but ok youre right. . its not.

Kind of odd that AE is getting all those reps with the first team but Gettis is not at all.

Why? The dude has been injured for two freaking years, while Armanti (although not playing in games) has been practicing with the team over the same period. I don't understand how this can be surprising......

Locks:

Smitty, Lafell, Hixson, Ginn > Gettis

from camp reports thus far:

Armanti > Gettis

Competition for last WR spot(s):

Pilares, Joe Adams, Gettis, other Camp fodder

I don't think there is anything quiet or suprising about him not making the 53 man roster, the only thing that is quiet has been any reports that he is playing well.

Why? The dude has been injured for two freaking years, while Armanti (although not playing in games) has been practicing with the team over the same period. I don't understand how this can be surprising......

I'm well aware. You are not talking to one of the many Gettis homers here.

I'd like the guy to get all the snaps he can though. The more receivers stepping up this year the better.

I'm well aware. You are not talking to one of the many Gettis homers here.

I'd like the guy to get all the snaps he can though. The more receivers stepping up this year the better.

Yeah, I can agree with that. I'm just not surprised that he's not running with the ones as of yet, by any measure. 

Archived