• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hester Done In Chicago?

L-TownCat

I'm already conceding that Ginn will handle some of the returning duties. My point if you look at the op is Ginn/Hester>>>>>>Ginn/Barner/Hixon/pilares/Edwards etc....

So after you're done raging this should be clear to you as well.

Btw I know we have other positions that require attention and I fully expect us to address those first. This whole thing was just for discussion. If you're so offended by Devin Hester and Panthers in the same sentence I recommend Baseball or the NBA finals.

Lol at "raging"...that was me being civil, but since you're apparently too sensitive even for that, I'll just stoop to your level.

First of all: If your self-proclaimed "Best Answer" to this thread is someone stating that BARNER (not even our starting returner) is inadequate...which was based off your original dumb, ignorant quoted post...then you have a real dud of a thread on your hands.

The fact that your argument is contingent upon us having TWO great returners makes you sound pretty dumb. You understand you're advocating for us to spend cap room signing someone so that we can have KR/PR DEPTH on our team? I'd rather read another thread discussing us signing Chad Johnson than a thread advocating we add depth to our return squad. Ginn has already proven capable of handling KR and PR return duties, we don't need one of each. Do you think someone on the Ravens' forum made a thread clamoring for them to sign Hester because Jacoby Jones + Hester >>>>> Jones + whatever else they have at returner? Probably not, unless you're a closet Ravens fan as well.

Anyways, sorry for raging so hard and being so offended!!! Maybe now we can all go back to discussing this lovely thought-provoking topic. Or maybe you can start a new gem of a topic about us trading for Aaron Rodgers because Cam + Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam + Anderson + Clausen!!! Wow I can't wait to read it!

Lol at "raging"...that was me being civil, but since you're apparently too sensitive even for that, I'll just stoop to your level.

First of all: If your self-proclaimed "Best Answer" to this thread is someone stating that BARNER (not even our starting returner) is inadequate...which was based off your original dumb, ignorant quoted post...then you have a real dud of a thread on your hands.

The fact that your argument is contingent upon us having TWO great returners makes you sound pretty dumb. You understand you're advocating for us to spend cap room signing someone so that we can have KR/PR DEPTH on our team? I'd rather read another thread discussing us signing Chad Johnson than a thread advocating we add depth to our return squad. Ginn has already proven capable of handling KR and PR return duties, we don't need one of each. Do you think someone on the Ravens' forum made a thread clamoring for them to sign Hester because Jacoby Jones + Hester >>>>> Jones + whatever else they have at returner? Probably not, unless you're a closet Ravens fan as well.

Anyways, sorry for raging so hard and being so offended!!! Maybe now we can all go back to discussing this lovely thought-provoking topic. Or maybe you can start a new gem of a topic about us trading for Aaron Rodgers because Cam + Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam + Anderson + Clausen!!! Wow I can't wait to read it!

Boy, you really showed me who's boss. I'm not sure I'll be able to recover from such a tongue lashing.

Your pathetic attempts at berating me and my "thought provoking topic" is laughable. I'm not exactly all that sure why this is so offensive to people but hey, to each his own.

Facts are facts and outside of our defensive tackle rotation nothing sucked as hard as our special teams. Maybe it's fixed now, maybe it isn't. Hester hasn't even been released and in all likely hood will not come here even if he does.

This is the worst part of the NFL calendar so why not toss the idea around at the huddle? The funniest part about all this is I had no intentions of supporting bringing in Hester. Only when it was made out to be so preposterous. Any way your Internet badass trophy is in the mail.

Archived