• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skinny people bashing

Cat

personally I just think this thread is a subtle tricky way for Cat to get us all to line up and tell her how hot and awesome she is for being skinny

sneaky Cat sneaky

Damn you figured it out!

Actually i don't think there's 5 people left on this board that even know what I look like.

When it's all said and done, it's just a sneaky way for those who need to uplift themselves to put down someone else...  that's really what it boils down to.

I certainly know what cat looks like.  She's out of the league of 98% of the huddle, myself included and ESPECIALLY Hawk.

When it's all said and done, it's just a sneaky way for those who need to uplift themselves to put down someone else...  that's really what it boils down to.

It's how I started my work day today....stupid bitches.

Person

I walked in and the office was freezing. I said, "it's chilly in here"  And was immediately told "maybe you should eat something, you're too skinny"

Dumbass.

What can you say?  Some people are just stupid.

All you can do now is wait until you hear that person say they're hot and tell them to stop eating, they're too fat.

Dumbass.

What can you say?  Some people are just stupid.

All you can do now is wait until you hear that person say they're hot and tell them to stop eating, they're too fat.

Oh I do wish sometimes I could be that bitchy. Instead I let people walk all over me and then vent about it on message boards.

Person

I walked in and the office was freezing. I said, "it's chilly in here" And was immediately told "maybe you should eat something, you're too skinny"

They just want you to gain weight so they look slimmer next to you

Oh I do wish sometimes I could be that bitchy. Instead I let people walk all over me and then vent about it on message boards.

My wife is the same way... she wouldn't have said anything...

Speaking of which, she's lost 25 pounds between Feb and end of May.  Doing the weight watchers thing and she's gotten into running...  I'm proud of her for sticking with it.  She usually lasts about a week with any kind of change like that.

Just wait... it'll happen... and then say it with a smile on your face like "oh I'm just kidding" just like I suspect that person did to you...

Archived