• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats 2013 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

Word of advice about summer league, don't judge these guys off of their performances... Summer League is the equivalent to a college game, so don't crown guys as busts or all-stars in summer league.

Note: Sean May and Adam Morrison were both selected as summer league all-stars... we saw how those two turned out.

We know that

Why do NCSU fans hate VT so much?

That comes more from me growing up a Duke fan...and Washington's overall asshole-ness.

He kicked/stomped on Lee Melchioni (before Laettner/Timberlake references, he's a dick too) and was just a cocky little poo his whole career who got T'd up or in trouble on multiple occasions if I remember correctly. 

That comes more from me growing up a Duke fan...and Washington's overall asshole-ness.

He kicked/stomped on Lee Melchioni (before Laettner/Timberlake references, he's a dick too) and was just a cocky little poo his whole career who got T'd up or in trouble on multiple occasions if I remember correctly.

At least he didn't pull a CP3 and punch Hodge in the nads lol.

I'll check out the article 8789 but I actually came in the thread to check if anyone had posted the video yet...

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/video/2013/07/08/130708cliffordmov-2534634

The audio is horrible at some parts but, this is from today's practice as well...  I just have to say, this is the first time I've actually listened to Clifford speak, and I'm telling you, I think we hit on this decision.  He just sounds more self-assured than any other coach outside of Silas that I can remember.  As much as I love Paul Silas, I just think he was past his prime coaching-wise, and he was given a horrible roster on top of that his last year.  I can't wait to see how these guys mesh together this year.

I'll check out the article 8789 but I actually came in the thread to check if anyone had posted the video yet...

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/video/2013/07/08/130708cliffordmov-2534634

The audio is horrible at some parts but, this is from today's practice as well...  I just have to say, this is the first time I've actually listened to Clifford speak, and I'm telling you, I think we hit on this decision.  He just sounds more self-assured than any other coach outside of Silas that I can remember.  As much as I love Paul Silas, I just think he was past his prime coaching-wise, and he was given a horrible roster on top of that his last year.  I can't wait to see how these guys mesh together this year.

Check out the video of Ewing working with Biz...

I know it's early, but I couldn't help but smile.

Archived