• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Support

PantherAZ

So I hear a lot of complaining about the Panthers fan support in Charlotte. All I can say is at least we're not the Cardinals. I've lived in AZ for about a decade now and always go to any Panthers game on the west coast. Apparently this year I cannot buy tix for the game directly from the Cardinals. I'll have to find a season ticket holder to sell them to me (shouldn't be a problem because even the ST holders rarely go). The Cardinals have been forced to apply a, "protect the nest" policy. The way I understand it, each year they select a few games that they refuse to sell single game tickets for those games. The only way to buy them is to buy the entire package. They have to do this to sell tickets and to discourage opposing teams fans from coming. This year we happen to be on the list.

Just wanted to let you know that no matter how you feel about fan support, it can always be worse.

Offseason, need something to talk about. Ready for TC to start.

I wish the Panthers would do this. Just watch the Giants, Jets and Pats games this year to see why. These assholes come into our house and turn it into their own. I think the Cardinals are onto something.

Shouldn't be an issue cos as you say, you can purchase someone elses season ticket.

I did that when Panthers came to San Diego. It was hilarious seeing a bunch of Panther fans in the SD section. They were shouting so much crap.. then kickoff came and we dominated. Many left early before HT. Great day. :D

I was at the San Diego game in 2008 (?) when Rosario caught the game winning TD at the last second. I was celebrating while I was leaving wearing my D-Will jersey and some pissed off Chargers fan sucker punched me.

god that seems like so long ago. we really need to win our first game.

I wonder how hard it will be for Pats fans to get tickets for the MNF game in Charlotte. I hope we're playing well and the tix will be hard to come by for their fans.

The problem is the brokers. I was at McHales in Tega Cay a few weeks ago and was talking to a guy at the bar. He was a broker that owned 50+ PSLs at BofA. He even gets preferred pricing. He sells to the highest bidder. Those guys combined with PSLers that want to make their money back instead of attend a game are the ones that hurt our home field.

Archived