• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow, poor Jon.

iamhubby1

Wait, so you process food stamp applications?  There has to be a better joke in here somewhere, amirite?

And enough with the Jon "anal" Beading jokes, k.

My favorite all time one.

"As you lost your job as a result of multiple gunshot wounds while in the process of a felony. We regret to inform you your claim for benefits has been denied."

I always wondered what the guy was going to do with food stamps in prison?

I'm goin' to my car an get my gun. Gonna kill all you mfers.

You gonna get used to wearing them chains after a while, hubby.  Don't you never stop listening to them clinking, 'cause they gonna remind you what I been saying for your own good.

Don't you ever break up a joke worried about how a few people might respond..  NEVER!  NEVER! 

What we've got here is failure to communicate.  Some men you just can't reach.  So you get what we had here today, which is the way you want it. Well, ya get it.  I don't like it any more than you do.

You gonna get used to wearing them chains after a while, hubby.  Don't you never stop listening to them clinking, 'cause they gonna remind you what I been saying for your own good.

Don't you ever break up a joke worried about how a few people might respond..  NEVER!  NEVER! 

What we've got here is failure to communicate.  Some men you just can't reach.  So you get what we had here today, which is the way you want it. Well, ya get it.  I don't like it any more than you do.

I really do at times forget that I do have a mind of my own. You get so used to the wife telling you what to think you sometimes forget you can think for yourself. Sad fact of my life.

As I have already said. I maybe should have left the qualifier out. You live, you learn. Hopefully.

Archived