• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Final 8 Thread (with teaser trailer)

Dpantherman

• 2 weeks later...

I am so ready. We have re-watched the last 8 or 10 episodes, saving the last two for tonight to watch before the real shebang starts at 9.

Stoked, and glad to see they aren't going to drag this thing out several seasons. 

It's bittersweet, I wish this was a show that could last for 10 seasons, but given that its over the period of 2 years and given everything thats happened, its the right length.  Theres only one possible final outcome (IMO) and I can't wait to see how it happens.

It's bittersweet, I wish this was a show that could last for 10 seasons, but given that its over the period of 2 years and given everything thats happened, its the right length.  Theres only one possible final outcome (IMO) and I can't wait to see how it happens.

It's always a shame when a really good show overstays its welcome. They're doing this one perfectly. Once the story is told, it's told. No need to drag it out. Go out on top. Mad Men is hitting it just right, I think, with the last season being next year.

Hmm, gonna be quite a drop off a year from now. Mad Men and BB are two of the best shows on TV. I wonder if AMC has anything lined up; WD is fun to watch and all, but it's not in the same league as those two. I also heard The Killing was good last season, but they lost me mid-way through season one on that one.

It's always a shame when a really good show overstays its welcome. They're doing this one perfectly. Once the story is told, it's told. No need to drag it out. Go out on top. Mad Men is hitting it just right, I think, with the last season being next year.

Hmm, gonna be quite a drop off a year from now. Mad Men and BB are two of the best shows on TV. I wonder if AMC has anything lined up; WD is fun to watch and all, but it's not in the same league as those two. I also heard The Killing was good last season, but they lost me mid-way through season one on that one.

I feel the same.  BB and Mad Men both leaving within the next year sucks, but both are timing it right. TWD is good, but not on this level at all. GoT is great, but also not at this level, yet.  

Can't wait for tonight. Still torn on whether I think Walt lives or dies, but will be nice to see how it all unfolds. I think we're going to see Walt go on the run rather quickly, and come back to protect I would assume his family before being taken down one way or another. Also interested to see how that ricin in the electric outlet plays out...I'm thinking it kills a family member, just not sure which one. 

It's definitely quality over quantity. I'm very pleased and I know its going to be an emotional roller coaster.  I hope AMC can find the next big thing.  I have no interest in Low Winter Sun btw.

And while we're predicting Walt's fate, I'm going on record to say he's done for.

Archived