• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Final 8 Thread (with teaser trailer)

Dpantherman

I'm guessing Carol's reaction was because she thought Walt was dead.

Great episode. As expected, they're tackling these plot lines head-on and not wasting any time. This is going to be awesome.

You know what, I didn't think about that. (carol thinking Walt was dead)

I was thinking that it's more a case of she is standing face to face with the only person Keyser Soze is afraid of.

Clearly the cops/DEA have seized his home.  From the "Heisenberg" painted on the wall, and the need for him to be traveling under a fake name I think its safe to say he might have been from page news in the ABQ.

Yeah it's because he's a known drug kingpin at that point and is on the run.  I'd assume his other "deeds" are known too, the bombing at the nursing home, etc.  By the way the house was fenced off and boarded up it was definitely a crime scene and is probably still under federal ownership which is why it hasn't been sold yet or anything (I feel bad for the neighborhood having that eyesore right in the middle lol).  

What if the tracking device wasn't Hank's?  He never really confirmed it, but used the situation to basically get Walt to sort of admit who he is   Walt may have confirmed Hank's suspicions on accident.  It looked like Hank was doing a lot of research so he may not have gotten to that yet, plus it would be really stupid of Hank to use a device that Walt and him already used while on stake-outs following Gus.  Who could be keeping track of Walt?  

Personally I think that's reading into things too much. Hank had to be the one to plant the tracking device IMO. Lydia made a house call to the garage and wouldn't really need to know where Walt was going IMO.  Hank would though.  And he knows that Walt took a trip to Jesse's, which I think Hank looks into next episode. 

If Hank put the device there then I hate that idea and that's pretty much a fail of his character.  He's pretty sharp, and at least not dumb enough to use the same device that they JUST used on Gus (remember it's only been like a year in BB time since this all started).   I think he JUST started looking into Walt, and was getting paper work, not sure he already moved onto tracking devices but he could have.  I'm going off the hope that the writers didn't have him do such a stupid move.  

I thought Hank was going to uncover a picture of Jesse and then have the ah ha moment. He will probably go after Jesse.

Also, in regards to where things will go from here. Hank could end up giving WAlt a pass, and the twist is Walt gets exposed from another source? I also think they are going to push the Jesse against Walt thing as well. My guess is Gomez finds out and goes to Hank with it.

Gomie has been notoriously wron throughout the series I doubt he someone figures it all out. You gotta remember hank is super emotional which would lead to db mistakes. He has just found out the reason he got shot and was almost paralyzed him. The call about Marie being hurt. The countless deaths. Very plausible hank is so caught up in his emotions he plants it on his car

Gomie has been notoriously wron throughout the series I doubt he someone figures it all out. You gotta remember hank is super emotional which would lead to db mistakes. He has just found out the reason he got shot and was almost paralyzed him. The call about Marie being hurt. The countless deaths. Very plausible hank is so caught up in his emotions he plants it on his car

Archived