• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norman Interview - Panthers.com

CLG

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Norman-makes-his-presence-felt/c96896a0-ae49-485d-a65f-590df4199286

Don't know how many of you guys had seen this but I'm sure many of you would be interested in watching this interview after a pretty good outing by Norman. Norman seems to have a pretty good understanding of the defense out there, hopefully he keeps it up throughout the preseason.

Let's not forget, he is a late-round project drafted based off of potential and not immediate dividends. PP7 struggled mightily his rookie year. It's an adjustment. Norman will be fine. He showed enough potential, even during some bleak outings, to have me believing he'll be, at the very least, a serviceable cb for us.

Let's not forget, he is a late-round project drafted based off of potential and not immediate dividends. PP7 struggled mightily his rookie year. It's an adjustment. Norman will be fine. He showed enough potential, even during some bleak outings, to have me believing he'll be, at the very least, a serviceable cb for us.

Exactly. PP7 still had some struggles last year in his 2nd year. In no way am I comparing the two, but my point is some people were throwing Norman out of the bus way too soon after 1 rookie season. Norman will be fine if he keep up the good work. I thought he played really well last season.

Gonna have to get me a Norman jersey after that game.  

I've always believed in him- being a rookie corner is a tough job.  Looks like he's starting to understand.  That game will be such a big confidence booster for him.

Gonna have to get me a Norman jersey after that game.

I've always believed in him- being a rookie corner is a tough job. Looks like he's starting to understand. That game will be such a big confidence booster for him.

Exactly, I felt like he needed that big boost of confidence just to prove to himself that he can play in this league after being benched.

Archived