• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer '13-'14 season

Ja  Rhule

Overall fantastic game from both sides... I can understand the frustration from Swansea, as there were a few plays where my guys took to the ground way too easily. To be fair though, those didn't start really happening until after the ref screwed the pooch on the penalty in the first half. But I still hate to see them fall so easily. Also, way too many yellows that game. I think it should have had only two, one for their defender that impeded, thereby keeping us from a scoring chance, and the one on Soldado.

Our biggest problem is we're still not converting chances very well. Too many shots straight at either the keep or the clouds. I'm hoping this gets sorted in the next few weeks, and we start to all get on the same page, because a goal differential of +2 isn't going to cut it when it comes down to the wire. Not when you have Man U and Chelsea capable of a GD of +22 or higher.

Looks like today is finally the day that the Bale deal is announced.  Lamela to the Spurs looks like it's coming in a few hours, which means RM would then be free to announce Bale deal. The idea is to do his presentation sometime in the late morning tomorrow....

Looks like today is finally the day that the Bale deal is announced. Lamela to the Spurs looks like it's coming in a few hours, which means RM would then be free to announce Bale deal. The idea is to do his presentation sometime in the late morning tomorrow....

Fox sport just reported that another team jumped in for Bale. PSG is trying to hijack?

Either way this ends up going down I really hope RM never does business with Levy again.  So unprofessional how he handles transfers.  Everything is personal to him, never business.  I honestly wouldn't spend another dime, but whatever RM does I'll support it.

Also not too worried about a mystery team.  Bale still has to agree to a contract with said team, and everything I've heard/read says he only wants Madrid.

This could also be a case of Levy trying a last ditch effort to raise the price even more now that RM and EVERYONE else for that matter know he needs to sell.  Not worried either way.  With or without Bale this team is a world class club and potential UCL Champion caliber....

BEIN Sport reporting it's a done deal for just under 86 million pounds...

@beINSPORTUSA

It's official @GarethBale11 has been signed by @RealMadrid for $133.8 million. Worth it? http://bit.ly/1433a5T 

http://www.beinsport.tv/news/article/1lqz66m7x0t3q1ocpsnlclh5h8/title/bale-joins-madrid

Gareth is going to look pretty funny on the Fifa UK cover in a Tottenham shirt....

Archived