• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer '13-'14 season

Ja  Rhule

RVP, Nani, Vidic, Ferdenand and Hernandez are all goners in my opinion. ManUre won't get much for them. Maybe £40m for all 5.

German wingers and strikers usually do poor in EPL so he can go ahead and get em. Podolski was amazing but EPL is too pacey for him. Kroos will be good addition.

Yea, Vidic is already confirmed gone. I'd imagine Nani and Hernandez are definitely gone. Maybe collect £12m for both of them. Not sure what he does with RVP. I'd imagine a 31 year old striker would be hard to justify in premiership for a top club.

yea, in my heart they lost.  I expected them to win.  Sort of like "win or gtfo"

Yep.

It was a surreal match. I will generally have any premier league match on tv on a weekday afternoon just for something in the background. Once it went to 2-0 I kind of tuned out and once it went to 3-0 my kid actually started flipping channels but got bored and switched back.

CP finally scored and I barely looked up but started watching. Then another in 2 mins and the way liverpool was playing it didn't seem like any question CP would equalize or even win. They were just opening up the game and Liverpool seemed to clam up.

I think the best matches I have seen this year have been Palace matches.

Archived