• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI- Seahawks are fuggin good

SCP

Long enough to march down the field and score a TD. Thats all im asking for thats all I want to see is a Td drive from our offense. New qb coach new coordinator and our offense has not looked sharp. There is some cause for concern there.

The difference for us is that we didn't use Cam and Tolbert in the redzone and likely won't in the preseason since it means nothing.  If you don't use your weapons you aren't going to doing much.  That is just another reason the preseason won't presage what we do in the regular season.

So all of a sudden we looked like poo against the Bears?  Man, and here I thought we looked pretty damn good minus some easily avoided boneheaded TOs.

The same Bears that finished 10-6 last year.

The same Bears that had a defense that was, at one point, on pace to be knocking on history's door last season.

The same Bears that just made the Chargers look like a division 2 college team.

The same mother fuging Bears that we should've beat last year if not for one of those BS 4th quarter collapses we've become famous for.

I know it's cliche at this point (and there's a reason for this), but it's preseason people... it'll be alright.

the same bears that have a brand new unproven head coach

The difference for us is that we didn't use Cam and Tolbert in the redzone and likely won't in the preseason since it means nothing.  If you don't use your weapons you aren't going to doing much.  That is just another reason the preseason won't presage what we do in the regular season.

So we are the only team playing vanilla while every other team is game planning and going all out? Russell Wilson isn't running a lot neither is Marshawn Lynch but yet they're  still scoring points. Its preseason for the other 31 teams as well. We aren't the only team holding back.

So we are the only team playing vanilla while every other team is game planning and going all out? Russell Wilson isn't running a lot neither is Marshawn Lynch but yet they're  still scoring points. Its preseason for the other 31 teams as well. We aren't the only team holding back.

I really don't know what others teams are doing,  just ours.  It really doesn't matter whether they are scoring points or not.  When game 1 happens we all will be trying our best and then we will see what happens.  Until then making much out of preseason is just ridiculous.  There will plenty of time for the sky to fall once the season starts.

I really don't know what others teams are doing,  just ours.  It really doesn't matter whether they are scoring points or not.  When game 1 happens we all will be trying our best and then we will see what happens.  Until then making much out of preseason is just ridiculous.  There will plenty of time for the sky to fall once the season starts.

Nobody said the sky is falling. Nobody said call off the season. I'm concerned with the offense because I've seen the same issues throughout last season when they weren't running a "vanilla" offense. It's preseason for everyone else too. We aren't that good of a team where we can say well we aren't tying as hard as they are.

Nobody said the sky is falling. Nobody said call off the season. I'm concerned with the offense because I've seen the same issues throughout last season when they weren't running a "vanilla" offense. It's preseason for everyone else too. We aren't that good of a team where we can say well we aren't tying as hard as they are.

No, the slow start had nothing with running a vanilla offense in preseason last year.  it had to do with getting too cute on offense and running too much read option.  Chud also put us in third and longs too often and we tried for the homerun too often instead of going for a first down.

That has nothing to do with this year or the offense in preseason last year.  So stop being concerned.  You are making  a lot out of nothing.

Man every time  i read AceBoogie comment  its always negative ...........  you need some Cheerios in the morning to cheer you up lol.

I understand your concern but it seems like we have complete team on both side of the ball with return of the injured players. Also last year taught us how to close out games with a W. Its not like we where getting demolished by team....except NY & broncos. 

I wager you $100 huddle dollar that we have winning record 11-5 or better, 1,000 yds + RB, 1000yds WR , 1000yds TE

Cam with 4000yds passing & 500 yds + rushing.

post-14006-0-93466500-1376837249_thumb.j

I posted the same thing in NFL central. Those jokers have speed all over the place. They are handing it to the Bronco's and their offense was NOT on the filed for 42 mins of total time in the 1st half.

Scary how good they can be.

looks like Panthro with all things considered.....

No, the slow start had nothing with running a vanilla offense in preseason last year.  it had to do with getting too cute on offense and running too much read option.  Chud also put us in third and longs too often and we tried for the homerun too often instead of going for a first down.

That has nothing to do with this year or the offense in preseason last year.  So stop being concerned.  You are making  a lot out of nothing.

So we are running vanilla now and that is why the offense doesn't look great and last year it was because we got too cute. So your saying once we drop the pre from season we will have a nice well balanced offense that isn't vanilla but not quite rocky road?

Man every time  i read AceBoogie comment  its always negative ...........  you need some Cheerios in the morning to cheer you up lol.

I understand your concern but it seems like we have complete team on both side of the ball with return of the injured players. Also last year taught us how to close out games with a W. Its not like we where getting demolished by team....except NY & broncos. 

I wager you $100 huddle dollar that we have winning record 11-5 or better, 1,000 yds + RB, 1000yds WR , 1000yds TE

Cam with 4000yds passing & 500 yds + rushing.

Negativity is often mistaken for being a realist. Nobody wants this team to win more than I do.

Archived