• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Graphics by auburnman

redbuddha

Are you serious? I had no idea.

Can you please post it so i can put it on Cam's helmet from this photo in 2011 when we actually didn't have a new logo?....

Just saying Id much rather see the new logo don't be lazy. its damn near 2014 plenty of pictures with the new logo

I'm lazy and like the photo.

One thing you'll need to learn on here is you have to be able to take constructive criticism. I'm not sure why you would post art you aren't even proud of yourself unless you state before hand its a rough draft and you will post the updated, finished product at some point. You can't afford to be lazy with the guys here at the Huddle. They will tear you a new one. 

Who do you work for? I've been looking for a graphics job in NC for awhile now.

One thing you'll need to learn on here is you have to be able to take constructive criticism. I'm not sure why you would post art you aren't even proud of yourself unless you state before hand its a rough draft and you will post the updated, finished product at some point. You can't afford to be lazy with the guys here at the Huddle. They will tear you a new one. 

Who do you work for? I've been looking for a graphics job in NC for awhile now.

I'm ok with criticism, it's not a big deal at all, seriously.  I'm knocking these out at work in my freetime, they are not meant to be finished commercial quality or I would spend more time on them, but that said I post them anyway.  I don't have hours to spend making these so I post what I get done, I can stop posting them if it's causing that much heartburn.

To answer your question in regards to actual work, I work as a graphic artist for Sony Pictures Imageworks/Animation and Framestore (UK). I deal mainly in 3d as opposed to 2d but I have my hands in several pots.  I am a freelance photographer for Indycar and also do a lot of freelance photography through Getty, IStock, etc.

Archived