• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Affleck is your new Bruce Wayne; Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor?

Dpantherman

Zack Snyder is usually really good with casting so that gives me a lot of hope too. All of these people who are getting absolutely outraged are hilarious too. You'll find no bigger Batman fan than me and I'm perfectly fine with the casting. I'm going to predict that after the first trailer everyone is going to be eating crow. 

Also, Daredevil is underrated.

Zack Snyder is usually really good with casting so that gives me a lot of hope too. All of these people who are getting absolutely outraged are hilarious too. You'll find no bigger Batman fan than me and I'm perfectly fine with the casting. I'm going to predict that after the first trailer everyone is going to be eating crow. 

Also, Daredevil is underrated.

Compared to what Catwoman and the Dolph Lundgren version of the punisher?

Affleck, great director, so-so actor. He performs well as an actor in those off-beat movies, but the blockbuster stuff....uhhhhhhh.

Haven't seen the Director's cut of DD, might look that one up. DD could definitely use a reboot, just wrong vision for DD. Too much hokey fight choregraphy and Bullseye was just wrong.

Just saw something online where a lotttt of people slammed the hiring of Heath Ledger as the Joker...

Wait and see approach with Affleck it is. 

Was just going to post this. I remember when they announced Ledger as the Joker and the haders came out firing. Big time.

I'll give Ben a chance, especially after The Town/Argo.

Archived