• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about those RED SOX!

cookinwithgas

TorontoBlueJays2012primary.png

Jays!

Went and saw my halos take all 3 games that I went to a couple weekends ago in Toronto.

There's no way they can keep up they way they've been hitting. But the rest of the division has been struggling so they might not have to. I usually watch most Jays games because they show them all here and the angels usually don't play until after. They've been fun to watch so far this year.

Went and saw my halos take all 3 games that I went to a couple weekends ago in Toronto.

There's no way they can keep up they way they've been hitting. But the rest of the division has been struggling so they might not have to. I usually watch most Jays games because they show them all here and the angels usually don't play until after. They've been fun to watch so far this year.

The way they were hitting was otherworldly. They've come back down to earth recently. If they want to win the division, they need another starting pitcher. Heard them linked to a few guys, but I'd really like James Shields.

The way they were hitting was otherworldly. They've come back down to earth recently. If they want to win the division, they need another starting pitcher. Heard them linked to a few guys, but I'd really like James Shields.

Yep, I've heard the same thing. Shields is 32 and a FA after this season I believe. I'm in the same boat with the Angels and wanted one more starter. But after getting burned by Grienke I'm a little hesitant in trading away anything on our already depleted farm system for a soon to be FA.

But yeah, if they jays landed a Shields type pitcher or Shields himself before the deadline they could be dangerous. They hold a nice little lead in the division right now.

Dickey getting touched up a bit right now. Surprised to see Morales already up with the Twins. Not sure if you remember him breaking his leg jumping on home plate in La. Really too bad because if it wasn't for that, Pooholes probably wouldn't be in LA

Yep, I've heard the same thing. Shields is 32 and a FA after this season I believe. I'm in the same boat with the Angels and wanted one more starter. But after getting burned by Grienke I'm a little hesitant in trading away anything on our already depleted farm system for a soon to be FA.

But yeah, if they jays landed a Shields type pitcher or Shields himself before the deadline they could be dangerous. They hold a nice little lead in the division right now.

Dickey getting touched up a bit right now. Surprised to see Morales already up with the Twins. Not sure if you remember him breaking his leg jumping on home plate in La. Really too bad because if it wasn't for that, Pooholes probably wouldn't be in LA

Dickey was such a frustrating signing for me. I know his Cy Young year with the Mets was pretty remarkable, but knuckleball pitchers are just so streaky.

Are the Angels after anyone in particular?

Dickey was such a frustrating signing for me. I know his Cy Young year with the Mets was pretty remarkable, but knuckleball pitchers are just so streaky.

Are the Angels after anyone in particular?

I hear ya, I heard so many Bourjos for Dickey rumours and although I wasn't a Bourjos fan I did not want Dickey.

I doubt it, maybe a lefty reliever but that's about it. They're still paying Vernon LOL

So we are now six games behind Seattle and seven behind the Angels for the two WC spots.  Not the worst thing in the world considering nothing has gone right, but we really need to start doing something right.  Some more games against the NL would help, 6-3 there.  There Sox always seem to do well against the Senior Circuit.

Amazing, only score five runs in a series against the Twins but still win the series.  Now comes the dreaded West Coast trip though, although playing a four game series in Oakland and not having to face Gray is pretty convienent.

Archived