• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Section 548

doghead28

Got tickets for my son and I in section 548. It looks like a good view on the computer anyway. He is excited this will be his 3rd game Anyone know if thIs section in the shade?

You are on the home side so yes, you are on the shaded side in the bowl but I am not sure how long it will take the shadows to get to you up top.

Hope you and your son have a blast watching us go 1 and 0.

Thanks. I hope to see our D really make a strong showing. I have be dying to make lots of noise while we are on D, but the last few seasons have been lackluster. I feel like we may be better than people think we are. The Seahawks are in for a rude awakening Sunday. This is not the same team they played last year.

Sat in that section last year for the home open against the saints Its good. You will see the players introduction very well cause your across from the tunnel and the field from a good angle. Also you got the score board and screen right to the left of you almost right above you. Enjoy yourself and turn up with your little man

Archived