• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who say our game plan didn't work

MuMouey

I see where the negative nancies are coming from, but its really played out and tiresome. Bitching about the game and loss is not a good reason to log onto the huddle for me. I like to come here with a positive outlook for my own sanity and more importantly discuss the actions that led to a loss or W with an objective point of view and not slam any one player or coach because of a previous agenda I have had with them.

I just think its pointless for others to drop their lil one liner snide remarks because we lost, no fuging poo we lost... I wish they would get over it and not get in the way of people trying to have a decent discussion.

This an excellent post.  That is why I look at some of these dudes with thousands of posts and I see them in every thread leaving one to five word quips trying to be funny.  It starts from the top down though and many times they get pie for the mularkey.

This an excellent post.  That is why I look at some of these dudes with thousands of posts and I see them in every thread leaving one to five word quips trying to be funny.  It starts from the top down though and many times they get pie for the mularkey.

You just joined last year, you're not allowed to criticize our five word posts yet!

The problem is like Zod said, any game plan that depends on 100% execution success to eek out a win isn't a very good game plan.  A game with close to 100% execution success should equal a win in pretty dominate fashion in almost every instance.

So in short, this thread is pretty much about repeating what RR said in the press conference? (players need to execute)

Well hell...I'm gonna pie that for no other reason than because it hasnt been said 1,000 times before across the seasons.

it was more for educating the stupid via pictures and hard facts cuz that's what they seem to lack. 

The problem is like Zod said, any game plan that depends on 100% execution success to eek out a win isn't a very good game plan.  A game with close to 100% execution success should equal a win in pretty dominate fashion in almost every instance.

I suggest following suit with everyone else and not wasting any more time trying to explain this to someone who clearly lacks the mental capacity to process it.

Archived