• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

looking ahead...

rayzor

They have so many yards bc they also lead the NFL in turnovers. Eli has been just launching prayers over and over trying to comeback

Exactly. Seven INT's for Eli through two games.

Their defense has also given up 31 points in week 1, and 41 points week 2.

I'm sure we'll be the stepping stone for the Giants comeback as they go 14-2 and into the post season.

The great thing now though is that Rivera can't hide behind the players to make it a close game. Our secondary is depleted. Rivera has to make different decisions now or we'll get blown out and he'll get sht canned.

Either win this game or get totally annihilated so McDermott can take over.

eli manning is the most clutch qb in the league in terms of come from behind wins -- i think i heard that somewhere

the wr corps scares me. maybe mcdermott will pull some crazy zone hybrids out? idk

i hope we at least look like a competent nfl team and i will always think we win until we don't.

Panthers 24, Giants 20

I don't know if Eli is clutch or lucky....I do know his team often trails because he plays like poo

I don't know if Eli is clutch or lucky....I do know his team often trails because he plays like poo

I don't know if it will still apply this year, but something like the last 2,3,4 or whatever years he led the NFL in come from behind wins.  I think they hyped this for the Manning-Bowl or one of those games.  I am no fan of Eli's clutchness unless it happens at the expense of an 18-1 Patriots team.

Archived