• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else want to lose to the Giants?

Dash Global

I just said I hate RR, but you assume I say he's the answer?

Quite contradictory I'd say. 

As for the second part, obviously. But that's not going to happen right now, nor at any point during this season. Firing RR would make us all feel warm and fuzzy inside, but JR isn't going to do it and who would be the interim coach to make a difference? I don't see him. 

I dont care who the interim coach would be. The only thing I would care about is Richardson and Gett working on getting us the best coaching staff money can buy come next season. 

We are not winning poo this year. At best 1st round exit from playoffs which would ensure RR more years here ie more time wasted until finally we realize he is not the answer and move on. 

So instead of waiting 2-4 years from now to make that move we do it this year. 

Why would a fan of any team ever hope their team loses?

If this is indicative of the Panthers fanbase you will be a sub par team for as long as the team lasts.

edited to add

Bills fans may despair but they never wish bad luck upon their team - what a bunch of spoiled pathetic crybabies.  Youve gotten soft with your acc basketball wins.

If willing to lose in the short term means winning (and winning big) in the long term than color me a terrible fan. 

Why do you think that tanking the season will mean we're going to win big?

this isn't basketball.  we're not one player away from a championship.

why would a great coach go to a 0-16 team with disgruntled players that clearly quit etc?

we're a more attractive destination for a decent coach if we win some games, and if we're competitive, and if our talent develops.  to truly tank the season, it means we either get some huge injuries or we are REALLY, really bad.  I don't want either of those things to happen to our young stars - and we do have at least two of them, one on each side of the ball.

Why would a fan of any team ever hope their team loses?

If this is indicative of the Panthers fanbase you will be a sub par team for as long as the team lasts.

edited to add

Bills fans may despair but they never wish bad luck upon their team - what a bunch of spoiled pathetic crybabies. Youve gotten soft with your acc basketball wins.

Don't be dramatic, I see basically one poster trying to defend his terrible idea and the other 95% disagreeing with him.

why do you think losing now and destroying the confidence and will of young and up and coming players currently on your roster will help you win in the future?  sorry dude- youre a fool.

We are already losing now (and not just losing, losing in demoralizing fashion week after week). 

Our players should have ZERO confidence in RR. Dude is completely inept and lacks any responsibility.

All I am saying is IF a loss to Giants ENSURES RR getting fired ill take it. 

We could go on to win out the season. 

Never know ;)

Why do you think that tanking the season will mean we're going to win big?

this isn't basketball.  we're not one player away from a championship.

why would a great coach go to a 0-16 team with disgruntled players that clearly quit etc?

we're a more attractive destination for a decent coach if we win some games, and if we're competitive, and if our talent develops.  to truly tank the season, it means we either get some huge injuries or we are REALLY, really bad.  I don't want either of those things to happen to our young stars - and we do have at least two of them, one on each side of the ball.

I didnt say anything about tanking the season. I am talking about ONE game hypothetically. 

And that is not the overall point. 

The point is RR is not the answer and should repulse every fan. We need him gone and gone yesterday. 

Archived