• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aldon Smith arrested under DUI suspicion

Boltergeist

They tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no

Two days after Aldon Smith was arrested at 7:02 a.m. for suspicion of DUI and marijuana possession, the 49ers will push for their All-Pro outside linebacker to enter a rehab facility this week, according to ESPN and FOX Sports

FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer said, via Twitter, that people close to Smith, who was arrested for DUI in January 2012, are concerned about him and are encouraging him to seek treatment for a substance-abuse problem. No decision, however, has been made.

Boy, if he was not a high profile player, this kind of thing could get him in trouble

Yeah, WTH is suspicion of DUI? If it were you or me, we would have been arrested, booked and taken to the county jail. Not to mention going to court, paying fines, community service and losing our licence for one year. Like many other things in our government, the judicial system is a joke.

Yeah, WTH is suspicion of DUI? If it were you or me, we would have been arrested, booked and taken to the county jail. Not to mention going to court, paying fines, community service and losing our licence for one year. Like many other things in our government, the judicial system is a joke.

Thus, the sarcasm

Archived