• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about the Panthers playing in merry old England?

SIGCHI222

Two things. One, the games in London have sold out each time. So they do support at least one game a year over there. Whether they would support a full season of games is another thing.

Two, I have relatives in England. Don't like em', but it would be a reason to talk to them. "Hey, you going to the Panthers game? If you do, say hi to Cam for me?"

I don't know why everyone assumes England has no interest in the NFL. ProFootballFocus is based there, and the number of British fans have risen steadily with no ebbs over the last decade. Almost 10% of the fantasy leagues my fantasy toolkit is utilized by comes from users from overseas.

I love you like a brother FP,  but the same can be said for Miley Cyrus fans.

Isn't that a bit prejudiced? You think that they don't crave physical, elite athletic sport after having to watch flops all over the pitch?

After growing up next to one of those limey bastards from 1980 to 1985 I can say unequivocally that they crave no such elite, athletic sport....or insurance that covers dental.

Let's just have the Pro Bowl over there or something.  Maybe they could be fooled into thinking they were watching quality entertainment.

This I like.  You are a man of vision Pro....and have unscrupulous plan to make money. 

Depending upon your current age, you will probably go far. 

Be fruitful and multiply.

Archived