• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

can we talk about sports betting here?

toldozer

I like to have action on a big game but I don't bet much because I am not a very good handicapper.

I like NE +2 at ATL

and

ARI + 2.5 at TB

OK gotthose two and added another bet on Everton (over 2.5) today.

Would love to have some action on the MNF game tonight but nothing strikes me on the line (-7) or over (49.5). 

I just started back on Saturday. 4-1-1 atm. I don't go crazy with a bunch of games. Just played two premier league games. The Georgia game (push) and a couple NFL prop bets. I really like us minus one Sunday, but never go for or against us. Anyone have a must play for college football this Saturday?

May have to look into the soccer thing.  I went against my gut and bet on us last weekend.  The numbers were about 70% in our favor as a road favorite of less than a TD coming off a bye.  The numbers didn't account for Chico's abysmal post bye record.

May have to look into the soccer thing. I went against my gut and bet on us last weekend. The numbers were about 70% in our favor as a road favorite of less than a TD coming off a bye. The numbers didn't account for Chico's abysmal post bye record.

I find it much easier to bet on over/under overall. Like yesterday I was pretty sure Bears would win, but I was more positive the over would hit, which it did. It's basically trying to figure if there is going to be a low scoring defensive type game, or a decent scoring to shootout type game. Now this is just for football, the over unders on basketball are a lot harder for me.

Archived