• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The fuging radio

Gabeking

So I was an idiot and I listened to that numnut

Heath Evans on the Mac Attack this morning go off on Cam and criticize him about going back to auburn to get his degree this summer instead of being with the team bla bla bla and how he should wait until after his career to get his degree instead, then the idiot hosts are just running their mouths saying Evans actually has a valid point and they're talking like he missed all of training camp or something, what idiots.

I know, I know, they're all idiots and who cares what they think Yadda yadda yadda but I just wanted to vent a bit about these bozos and this is obviously the best platform to do so on. Shaking my god damn head.

EDIT: my iPhone is stupid and posted this thread before I got to finish it lol

I sat in my car in the parking lot for a few minutes and then turned it off. Other than Cam shouldn't have gone to Auburn this offseason, what else did he have to saY?

I sat in my car in the parking lot for a few minutes and then turned it off. Other than Cam shouldn't have gone to Auburn this offseason, what else did he have to saY?

That was it, then the hosts went on to say that he had validility to his argument and they're not even bringing up the fact that it was really just like 2 weeks into Mini camp and OTAs he missed

Im usually the guy who says to ignore those guys but I actually cant stand Heath Evans.

Heath Evans has been butt hurt ever since Cam "ignored" him on the sidelines at an Auburn game.  He said Cam was not approachable or something to that effect and I feel like he has had it in for Cam since then.  It amazes me what the haters can come up with to criticize Cam.

Heath Evans has been butt hurt ever since Cam "ignored" him on the sidelines at an Auburn game.  He said Cam was not approachable or something to that effect and I feel like he has had it in for Cam since then.  It amazes me what the haters can come up with to criticize Cam.

and the morning crew on FNZ wonder why there's so much hate on Cam.  THey encourage it. 

Yeah because it has really hurt him this year right?  Forget that his passer rating is above his career average so far this year.  That few weeks really hurt.

Bigger question.  Why ever listen to that station??

Mac's show isn't the problem at FNZ.  It's the other 20 hours of programing they have.

Chris and Jim are the only people at that station who are not pretending to be something they are not.  It gets downright unlistenable at 1500 hrs.

Archived