• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'American Hustle' trailer (from David O. Russell)

Dpantherman

David O is one of my 5 fav directors at the moment. Reminds me of Alexander Payne with his writing and directing style and subject matter he tackles. I never leave those 2 directors films feeling dissatisfied. I laugh my head off and have some good tears and feel intelecually stimulated.

• 2 months later...

I just watched this last night in theater.. i was high when i watched so it was a little hard to follow towards the end, but it might have been me coming down.

Christian Bale was magnificent in this movie for sure, simply wonderful. I loved the throwback 70s look of the film.

Jennifer Lawrence nails the dirty/smoking hot/drunken/ex-wife role

8.5/10

I just watched this last night in theater.. i was high when i watched so it was a little hard to follow towards the end, but it might have been me coming down.

Christian Bale was magnificent in this movie for sure, simply wonderful. I loved the throwback 70s look of the film.

Jennifer Lawrence nails the dirty/smoking hot/drunken/ex-wife role

8.5/10

Yep I saw it as well.  Fantastic movie.  

It was one of those that kept building and building.

Great music.

Bale was fantastic, Louis CK was hilarious, the whole cast just nailed it.  

I enjoyed how there would be incredibly tense moments that built up and then somehow things would be resolved/calmed down in the next instance.  Some of the best dialogue I've seen in a movie in a while.  

Archived