• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy. I Would Dominate Lebron James

chknwing

Pretty sure nobody here is telling the man how to live his life. Football is separate from all that.

We all just want him to be successful on the football field. Especially if he is wanting a substantial contract in the offseason.

Hardy needs to get back to doing what he does best, not having silly interviews or making outrageous sack number predictions.

HEY! Let's ALL tell that grown up man what he should or shouldn't be doing when he's not working!

after all, it's all our business and we know what's best.

he should ask teh experts in here what's acceptable comments to make.

oye.

HEY! Let's ALL tell that grown up man what he should or shouldn't be doing when he's not working!

after all, it's all our business and we know what's best.

he should ask teh experts in here what's acceptable comments to make.

oye.

Having interviews as an NFL player, and making predictions about his performance on the football field is not related to football? I get it that you like his jokes, hey I do too. But that isn't going to be enough to convince me that he should be a top paid defensive end.

Doing what he does best is not playing football? Seemed pretty obvious what I was referring to.

I support him just like you, or anyone else.

people in this thread are saying he shouldn't be making certain comments. it always makes me laugh when people do that crap. seems to be done a lot with hardy. people thinking they know what is acceptable and not acceptable comments and topics for him.

Having interviews as an NFL player, and making predictions about his performance on the football field is not related to football? I get it that you like his jokes, hey I do too. But that isn't going to be enough to convince me that he should be a top paid defensive end.

you taking this poo way too seriously. he's having fun and entertaining. it's just funny that people have a problem with it.

greg already said he was "obviously being sarcastic" with his predictions jesus christ. he just meant he was going to dominate. and he has been dominant even if he only has 3 sacks.

the lebron comments are just his personality. after the vikings game he told reporters to not ask him any questions about the game because he was already focused on the rams.

it's not a big deal

you taking this poo way too seriously. he's having fun and entertaining. it's just funny that people have a problem with it.

I don't know, you may be just overreacting a bit to what I am trying to get at here.

All I would like to see is the man dominate on the field. I've been a fan of Hardy, and I will continue to be.

greg already said he was "obviously being sarcastic" with his predictions jesus christ. he just meant he was going to dominate. and he has been dominant even if he only has 3 sacks.

the lebron comments are just his personality. after the vikings game he told reporters to not ask him any questions about the game because he was already focused on the rams.

it's not a big deal

Sarcastic, not sarcastic, I have no issue with the Lebron comments. It's irrelevant to me.

What is not irrelevant however is the potential investment we are possibly about to make into him. I want production on the field.

Archived