• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inactives

Ruff

This is why I hate fantasy football; I started Tolbert and am actually kinda disappointed Barner is active.

I'm not doing this crap again and may just bail on this season of it. It wrecks football. Or I'll just trade all of my Panthers players away.

This is why I hate fantasy football; I started Tolbert and am actually kinda disappointed Barner is active.

I'm not doing this crap again and may just bail on this season of it. It wrecks football. Or I'll just trade all of my Panthers players away.

For the first time in years I'm not doing it this year. I just do my seasonal pool at work. I won it last year $800 and tanked in FF. fug fantasy football just do picks.

My rule is no Panthers in my money league....clouds judgement

Not incredibly deep but I had Steven Jackson so have been desperate for weeks. I was going with Ryan Mathews but he just isn't doing it. Tolbert has a way better chance for TDs.

I'm in the same situation. I'm starting Andre Ellington and Blount.

Archived