• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Mitchell has changed the culture on our defense.

Ruff

Just because Luke hasn't had killer stats doesn't mean he's not the MVP of this defense. Kuechly literally took a bottom-feeder defense and made it a Top 10 one last year. I shudder to think what would happen if we lost Keek for the season.

I'm not saying that Mitchell is the best player on the defense, not by a long shot. Kuechly is our defense. But, I'm saying that Mitchell brought with him an attitude that has spread to all of the other players. A nastiness. Anger. These guys are playing to hit somebody, and that started when Mitchell was injected into the defensive lineup.

Just because Luke hasn't had killer stats doesn't mean he's not the MVP of this defense. Kuechly literally took a bottom-feeder defense and made it a Top 10 one last year. I shudder to think what would happen if we lost Keek for the season.

This is one of those times were the lack of tackles is a good thing as the defense as a whole is playing well and every one is doing their part.

Archived