• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ron Rivera be fired!

Pantherman

No thank you. But I just feel if Ron does go 9-7 and couldn't get into the playoffs because the other team had one more win then us. Doesn't mean he should fired. I would understand if the team went below .500 again. But I'm talking about a winning record. He should one more chance.  But McDermott as HC. No way in heck I would want him as HC. No way!

I assumed this is where you are coming from..  "one more chance" guys, gotta love 'em.

no playoffs no job!

so you want us to continue to suck?

RR is building a powerhouse D and Cam continues to improve.

Makes no sense if RR continues trending upward to fire him

And our D isn't just talent....it is great defensive coaching. That is RR

Why would we rebuild when our current rebuild would be trending exactly like it is suppose to?

so you want us to continue to suck?

RR is building a powerhouse D and Cam continues to improve.

Makes no sense if RR continues trending upward to fire him

And our D isn't just talent....it is great defensive coaching. That is RR

Why would we rebuild when our current rebuild would be trending exactly like it is suppose to?

didn't say that... what I'm saying is he has no more room for failure and much to prove in the remainder of this season. 3 years can't come down to 3-3 against average teams minus the one (Seattle) being the only true contender thus far, in the his LAST year of contract. Yes our D is solid and the D-Cord as well but who can confirm those pieces won't remain with or without RR? I'm all for winning but what happens if we break even  or slightly over missing the playoffs again? 10-6 may keep his job or certainly any thing better but anything less is more of the same and that confirms necessary change somewhere in the front office.

9-7 or better and we keep him. 

Sing some FA OL and draft OL and WR with our first 3 picks. 

Then see how things go next year. 

I'm not so sure 9-7 is good enough for any team now. The contenders are solid and make better runs. 10-6 might be the least wild card this year before its all over. Divisional wins are the key! we can't let Tampa run the table, nor Atlanta, and we need at least one from the Saints.

One a side note, the New England game we be or coming out party and can confirm us as who we think we are or will confirm us as who "they" say we are. 

didn't say that... what I'm saying is he has no more room for failure and much to prove in the remainder of this season. 3 years can't come down to 3-3 against average teams minus the one (Seattle) being the only true contender thus far, in the his LAST year of contract. Yes our D is solid and the D-Cord as well but who can confirm those pieces won't remain with or without RR? I'm all for winning but what happens if we break even  or slightly over missing the playoffs again? 10-6 may keep his job or certainly any thing better but anything less is more of the same and that confirms necessary change somewhere in the front office.

you said he should be fired at 9-7 or 10-6 if we miss playoffs.....if we do that would be pointless.  

Rebuilding when a rebuild was working?  That keeps you sucking

I'm not so sure 9-7 is good enough for any team now. The contenders are solid and make better runs. 10-6 might be the least wild card this year before its all over. Divisional wins are the key! we can't let Tampa run the table, nor Atlanta, and we need at least one from the Saints.

One a side note, the New England game we be or coming out party and can confirm us as who we think we are or will confirm us as who "they" say we are. 

we have been better than 9-7 how many times?

I think SF is more telling.  NE has Brady smoke and mirroring his way to wins.   

we have been better than 9-7 how many times?

I think SF is more telling.  NE has Brady smoke and mirroring his way to wins.   

i forgot about SF.... for some reason I think we have a good chance at shocking them. the only fear is they are coming off of a bye. Kap is a fraud in a 2nd year slump.... oh but that only applies to cam. so they won't say that this year... smh

you said he should be fired at 9-7 or 10-6 if we miss playoffs.....if we do that would be pointless.  

Rebuilding when a rebuild was working?  That keeps you sucking

10-6 should be a playoff spot. if not, he may get the Lovie Smith exit. He just better win these divisionals (4-2) would be ideal

Archived