• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Highlights 2001-2005?

Ive been hard pressed to find anything before 06' and its getting kind of frustrating. I was wondering if anybody happened to know where to find some of his earlier highlights maybe his punt return TD's or something from 03 other than the St Louis catch?

I would greatly appreciate your help

I see your point hdev, but perhaps they make more scratch from the clicks on their site (advertising dollars)? Or the cost of producing & marketing those for every team would far outweigh their projected revenues from it? They definitely have more control over their product which appears to be a big deal to them. I would have to believe that $$ is the reason behind that decision.

its hard to find anything on their server past before 08 but i did find some 07 weekly highlights. I was thinking the same thing hdevonxz it kind makes sense because people are still going to go to nfl.com for recent videos and what not. oh well guess they are just stuck in my mind for the time being

On the old nfl.com, before the big make over to flash, you used to be able to download highlights, though they would be in some weird format.

There is one vid on youtube of Steve Smith that features a couple of old school plays of him, a TD return against the Bengals.

I see your point hdev, but perhaps they make more scratch from the clicks on their site (advertising dollars)? Or the cost of producing & marketing those for every team would far outweigh their projected revenues from it? They definitely have more control over their product which appears to be a big deal to them. I would have to believe that $$ is the reason behind that decision.

this is true but at least the NFL could put longer clips up..instead of 2min

nfl.com hashighlights of every panther game- all the way to 2004.. 2003 and before is a wasteland.. there are some clips of our superbowl year on youtube, but very few indeed..

i just went through nfl.com and got almost evry Smitty highlight from 05-present..

BP you should make an epic career Steve Smith Highlight video.

Archived