• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

I'd take Jabari over Wiggins ALL DAY...

take jabari if you want a player thats going to be a consistent 20pt guy throughout his career, take a wiggins who is a development project similar to LeBron. This kid wiggins is on god level with athleticism and he can be a first balad hall of famer. Ask kevin durant

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just my opinion based off of what I've seen, but I feel like Parker, Smart, and Randle have separated themselves from the pack right now.

yeah in the college ranks you can do that but the NBA is looking for your athleticism, skill, and mostb importantly POTENTIAL. If pure performance transferred to the nba then tyler hansborough would have been a #1 pick and an allstar by now

take jabari if you want a player thats going to be a consistent 20pt guy throughout his career, take a wiggins who is a development project similar to LeBron. This kid wiggins is on god level with athleticism and he can be a first balad hall of famer. Ask kevin durant

Lebron James, "development project"

I guess thats one way to describe the most NBA-ready player to ever come straight from high school

Lebron James, "development project"

I guess thats one way to describe the most NBA-ready player to ever come straight from high school

im talking about he had to develop and polish his game and especially jumpshot. Just like wiggins he was nba ready because he was a god athletecism wise and his body was ready, but his all aroundvgame wasnt, he was getting 20pt a game off of athleticism

wiggins can shoot and dribble... where have u been... he might not shoot as well as jabari yet but he will develop a jumper

I've watched every game so far of Kansas including preseason. Watched all all-star games and many high school games of Wiggins. His only offense is a nice spin move and he seems to have developed a bit of a step-back jumper. Outside of that, he can't do anything for himself.If the lane is not WIDE open, he will likely travel, lose the ball, shoot an airball, or pass it up.

I don't know if anyone watched Wiggins tonight against Villanova, but he was downright atrocious.

He shot .375% from the field for a grand total of 10 points to go with his 3 rebounds.

He has too much Harrison Barnes in him.

Too much hype and not enough game.

Speaking of Harrison Barnes I think had about 25 or 26 against the thunder. Wished we woulda took him.

But to the prospects. I remember watching the all American games and seeing all the prospects. The guy that clearly stood out to me was randle. He was just a better ball player. Never even seen wiggins do much. And now your seeing him and Parker start off strong. I still don't see what people see in wiggins. Can he be good and a all star one day... Of course. But the second coming of lebron or something like that? Idk. Just never understood that comparison.

Speaking of Harrison Barnes I think had about 25 or 26 against the thunder. Wished we woulda took him.

But to the prospects. I remember watching the all American games and seeing all the prospects. The guy that clearly stood out to me was randle. He was just a better ball player. Never even seen wiggins do much. And now your seeing him and Parker start off strong. I still don't see what people see in wiggins. Can he be good and a all star one day... Of course. But the second coming of lebron or something like that? Idk. Just never understood that comparison.

I missed that Warriors/Thunder game but Bill Voth was tweeting about it and said that Harrison had his best game yet as a Warrior.

I'm glad to see him doing well (albeit at the expense of Andre Iguodala getting hurt).

Hopefully Kendall can work himself back up the league too.

Archived