• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From the latest ESPN mag....

CatMan72

So 4 QB's are the Top 3 young qb's? Lol

Numbers must not be your friends...lol

Just giving you a hard time, but it was funny

You seriously can't count to three?

1. Cam

2. Russell Wilson

3. Luck

What was so funny about him listing three young QBs as his top three young QBs?

IMHO - Cam, Russell Wilson, and Luck are the top three young QBs

So 4 QB's are the Top 3 young qb's? Lol

Numbers must not be your friends...lol

Just giving you a hard time, but it was funny

IMHO is not a QB. Cam, Wilson, and Luck are. 3 QBs.

IMHO is an acronym for "In My Humble Opinion".

it's the exciting comeback wins that they should never have had to come behind from if he and the defense had gotten their job done early.

he has a lot of come from behind wins because they are always playing from behind.

Luck has been Tebowish in the first half of a few games this year

Luck is the reason the Colts had any success last year and the only reason the Colts have had any success this year after the Colts being the worst team in the league 2 years ago with Painter.

Much like when we got Cam he was pretty much solely responsible from a 4 game win increase in 2011. Cam and Luck are the best young QB's Wilson too, he can win games. Luck is a guy who can rally the troops and single handily boost everyone's morale, players want to play for guys like that.

Cam has that in him too, its coming.

Your statement about Luck shows how much the media influences our thinking. U seriously believe that the Colts were as bad as the Panthers during Cam's first season?

Your statement about Luck shows how much the media influences our thinking. U seriously believe that the Colts were as bad as the Panthers during Cam's first season?

Luck threw 627 times and Cam threw 517 rookie seasons but yet Cam was only a little bit behind in total pass yardage. Luck had Vick fuging Ballard, RG3 had a 1500 yard guy with AM in the backfield tell me again how RGbitch won ROY over Luck again? Luck was asked to do WAY more with LESS than any other rookie QB last year.

Hilton with Wayne certainly helped but he still had no run game and was asked to throw a ton every game that's the only way the Colts were winning any games, through the arm of Luck.

Of course the Colts were as bad as the Panthers Cams first season. Both had no defense. Cam had Olsen and Shockey at least and a good run game with d will and stew + the extreme effectiveness of his own legs and size.

Cam and Luck both came into shot situations, and Cam and Luck are both the reasons why the Panthers and Colts are back on the radar.

So folks believe Cam would make a better LB and Luck gets 54% for the QB folks would take as a starter for their team. Clearly not much has changed in how some view these qbs. But they are getting assistant from the media and their desire to feed the thinking of some.

I will say this, at least 2 or 3 wasnt RGKnee. . like it has been up until now.  I'll take any spot for Cam on that top 3. The only thing I take out of it is that dudes want to play with Cam, period.

Archived