• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Mitchell on Drew Brees "Stop being soft"

SteveSmithOwns

this shouldn't scare anyone into reactions like "please keep your mouth shut and just play ball"...  But for those of you, I have a little inspiration..  This may resonate with you a little...  

if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

Ignore the irony of such a strong message coming from someone who ultimately killed herself....  Hope I could add a little comfort.

GO PANTHERS!!

Football is a dangerous game with significant heath risks.....................those who play it learn this early in their career and by the time they get to the NFL that they have experienced major injury and/or have seen it all too frequently.

That said we should try to make it as safe as possible but it is football.........

A mistake in auto racing can kill you........but yet there are still drivers willing to measure that risk and participate in it............

I worked in motorsports for many years and a driver once told me......."If these cars and this sport was so safe that my grandmother would race them then nobody would watch it......"

Mike Mtichell is expressing that exact message..............have at it Panthers and beat the Saints.......

Archived