• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers future Thanksgiving/Christmas Games

What do you guys think happens first? We play on Thanksgiving either against Dallas or Detroit (or get the late game in the future) or we play one of the "Christmas Games" like in the past the NFL would have a Saturday day or night game in the week leading up to christmas with no NCAA games on (I see that isn't the case this year but hoping they bring it back in the future) or do we sometime play on Christmas day.

With the team getting better and being a national spectacle I'm hoping we land one of these games in the future.

What do you guys think happens first? We play on Thanksgiving either against Dallas or Detroit (or get the late game in the future) or we play one of the "Christmas Games" like in the past the NFL would have a Saturday day or night game in the week leading up to christmas with no NCAA games on (I see that isn't the case this year but hoping they bring it back in the future) or do we sometime play on Christmas day.

With the team getting better and being a national spectacle I'm hoping we land one of these games in the future.

I believe we have played the Sat night Christmas game before. A loss to Dallas in 07. A T day game would be fun.

we will never play in the late game ... if you notice Dallas and Detroit always play against 1 AFC team and 1 NFC team ... so the late game will always be AFC vs AFC ... that makes it 3 NFC and 3 AFC teams to play on Thanksgiving

There have been plenty of AFC vs NFC latr games recently. 49ers vs Ravens in 2011. In 2008 it was 2 NFC teams.

Archived