• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Bucs Edition

Zod

I've never seen a rookie play like Klein from the start except for the other two LBs out there with him. There are others but I'm just talking LBs.

What a pleasant surprised former Iowa State linebacker A.J. Klein, who was  selected in the fifth round of April’s draft has turned out to be The good news is that he  can play all three linebacker positions.

River Boat Ron has been impressed with Klein’s “hit-and-wrap” tackling as well as his aggressive nature.

(“He’s got good vision, drops well into coverage and plays laterally very nicely, so that part of it’s good,” Rivera said. “The thing I do like is he’s a downhill, physical player.”)

Here is some information I recently saw  pertaining to Panthers linebacker A.J. Klein that I hadn't previously been aware of.

(" The 6-foot-1, 250-pound A.J.Klein shared Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2011 with Oklahoma defensive end Frank Alexander, whom the Panthers drafted in the fourth round last season.")

I've never seen a rookie play like Klein from the start except for the other two LBs out there with him. There are others but I'm just talking LBs.

TD certainly didn't perform at that level from the start. He was a converted safety and went through some major growing pains. He made it to where he is through work.