• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every quality team has had at least 1 horribly embarrassing game this season. Don't let this one get to you.

Pox 08

Title says it all.     We're still a high quality team.   We're still playoff contenders.   

Don't let this loss  upset you.    We will bounce back,  like the other quality teams have bounced back from being embarrassed.

I don't consider the Seahawks or Bills as embarrassing losses.

Cards and Saints..  Yes.

Colts have had,  3?     Broncos have had 2.   Saints had the Seahawks last week.   Pats had the bengals.    Chiefs had the broncos x2 and the Chargers.     The 9ers had the Seahawks,  and the Panthers.....  that 1 point lead may as well been a 100 point lead,  we all knew Kaep wasn't going to do anything.

Every quality team this year has had an embarrassing loss.    We will bounce back and we will be stronger.

I agree then.  If we lose to the Jets at home next week.  Then may be the time to start worrying.   Not this game though against the Saints.    Most of us had high hopes,  but there was that feeling that we'd split with them. 

It also wouldn't surprise me if SS89 or one of the other receivers mentions through the week that the Saints DBs were holding them,  cheap shotting them on every play..       We saw what was happening to our front four out there.                   Home teams sometimes get the favorable calls or non-calls.    That's the game.                          I would complain about it,  but, I honestly believe we'll get some favorable calls or non-calls against the Saints at BOA in 2 weeks.   

Archived