• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More ' Ice Up Son ' on NFLN

tailg8or

This... beautiful thing... should be an award across the NFL that gets handed out weekly for ass whoopings.

THAT is a great idea.  Much better than the 'C'mon Man' with Chris Carter.

I bet this will be part of Smitty's show when he retires from football and begins his radio career.

If Smitty was a smart business man, he would have trade-marked that quote. It's a very cool quote and would look really good on tee-shirts for both athletes and wanna-be athletes. I can even see Nike stealing that quote for a commercial.

The bussiness student in me is in over-drive. :)

Some random dude has already trade marked it. It's a shame really.

This... beautiful thing... should be an award across the NFL that gets handed out weekly for ass whoopings.

This would make a great replacement to hard hits they would replay, but instead they have a new segment called "Ice up, son!" showing players getting beat like a drum... Just before their "Come on, man!" segment..

Some random dude has already trade marked it. It's a shame really.

Well, that's the world we live in. Cannot make such a quote like that and not recognize it's selling potential or it's your loss. As soon as I heard the quote, I thought it was a great marketing statment that would sell well because it's a quote many can relate to, not just athletes.

Archived