• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring in Bosh

MichaelNewtonII

I think the Charlotte Bobcats should bring in Chris Bosh this offseason, if possible. We honestly don't have a great PF and Bosh was imo a top 3 and arguably the best PF in the league before moving to Miami and sacrificing himself and leaving his ego behind to become a winner. This is the type of guy you need in your organization and i have no doubt bosh could be right back to being a 23and 8 guy if he were to come to the bobcats. We can offer him some big $ to come here and i honestly believe we should. By doing this we are improving to a potential 3-5 seed and ending Miami's dominance in the east. If we do this and bring in a nice rookie of 2 then we will have a good enjoyable HORNETS team i think.

Seriously I don't mind. I would like a front court of Bosh and Jefferson. It's going to take some times for Zeller to develop.

This upcoming offseason has some big namers but can't really see anyone of those guys coming here. Gordon Hayward is a guy that I would love to have here, but I would not mind Bosh at all.

The team is only going to have around 10 million for FA, they can't afford Bosh or any one close to his level. Your looking at someone around the level Carl Landry or Thadeus Young talent wise at best with the amount Charlotte will have for FA. 

So best case your looking at Ed Davis or Kris Humphries at the PF spot in FA.   10 Million isn't really going to get a excellent player, maybe a 3rd or 4th option type of guy. That's just the NBA now. 

If the team wanted to Move MKG and get a 3 that could shoot the ball, then the best your looking at is Trevor Ariza or Granger if he turns out to be healthy..

Or maybe replace Henderson, the best your looking at is probably Lance Stephenson. 

I mean why would Bosh take 10-13 Million from Charlotte when He has an option for next year at 20? 

Seriously I don't mind. I would like a front court of Bosh and Jefferson. It's going to take some times for Zeller to develop.

This upcoming offseason has some big namers but can't really see anyone of those guys coming here. Gordon Hayward is a guy that I would love to have here, but I would not mind Bosh at all.

zeller been trying to get a jumper and theres not many better jumpshooting bigs out there who could help him

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

you must really be dumb to not see how good of a player and even better a teammate he is. He has talent but sacrifices to help the heat. You really think Bosh isnt easily a 20 & 10 guy in Charlotte????

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Why would he come here for the $13mil you proposed when he has a player option in Miami for $20mil? Fail.

Also, he isn't much of an improvement, if any, over the big they just overpaid for this past summer.

Cap Room: We'll have about $21 million in cap room but the key is that we will have four or five roster spots to fill.

Next years roster (as of right now)...

PG: Kemba Walker

SG: Gerald Henderson

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jeff Taylor

PF: Josh McRoberts, Cody Zeller

C: Al Jefferson, Bismack Biyombo, Brendan Haywood

Draft wise, we're currently slotted to get Detroit's pick (currently #17)... Players currently slotted around that pick are Tyler Ennis, Aaron Gordon, Semaj Christon, Jordan Clarkson, and Perry Ellis. We are also slotted to get Portland's pick (currently #29)... Players currently slotted around that pick are Kyle Anderson, Shabazz Napier, and Andrew Harrison. Finally we have our own second round pick (currently #49)... Players slotted around that pick are Russ Smith, P.J. Hairston, Cleanthony Early, and LeBryan Nash, and Jordan McRae.

Free Agents I'm looking at (note: I didn't include players will options or rfa's)

Jordan Farmar: He has been really impressive since he got back in the league and would be a solid back up for Kemba.

Wesley Johnson: A younger version of Ben Gordon who can come in and knock down some three's.

C.J. Miles: A relatively unheard of player but he always plays good against us and would be a decent bench guy behind Henderson.

Jason Smith: This guy always torches us... He's a center that can come off the bench and get you points while Big Al is sitting.

DeJaun Blair: Pretty much the same player as Jeff Adrien except he has a better offensive game.

Rodney Stuckey: Depending on how much he wants, he would be a good guy to have coming off the bench behind Henderson.

Here's just a mock roster...

Note: I know a lot of people don't like Sessions, but it's clear the Bobcats front office and coaching staff really likes him. I expect him to be on the roster next year.

PG: Kemba Walker, Ramon Sessions, Shabazz Napier (draft)

SG: Gerald Henderson, Rodney Stuckey (free agency), P.J. Hairston (draft)

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jeff Taylor, C.J. Miles (free agency)

PF: Aaron Gordon (draft), Josh McRoberts, Cody Zeller

Probably around an eight seed on paper...

Cap Room: We'll have about $21 million in cap room but the key is that we will have four or five roster spots to fill.

Draft wise, we're currently slotted to get Detroit's pick (currently #17)... Players currently slotted around that pick are Tyler Ennis, Aaron Gordon, Semaj Christon, Jordan Clarkson, and Perry Ellis. We are also slotted to get Portland's pick (currently #29)... Players currently slotted around that pick are Kyle Anderson, Shabazz Napier, and Andrew Harrison. Finally we have our own second round pick (currently #49)... Players slotted around that pick are Russ Smith, P.J. Hairston, Cleanthony Early, and LeBryan Nash, and Jordan McRae.

Free Agents I'm looking at (note: I didn't include players will options or rfa's)

Jordan Farmar: He has been really impressive since he got back in the league and would be a solid back up for Kemba.

Wesley Johnson: A younger version of Ben Gordon who can come in and knock down some three's.

C.J. Miles: A relatively unheard of player but he always plays good against us and would be a decent bench guy behind Henderson.

Jason Smith: This guy always torches us... He's a center that can come off the bench and get you points while Big Al is sitting.

DeJaun Blair: Pretty much the same player as Jeff Adrien except he has a better offensive game.

Rodney Stuckey: Depending on how much he wants, he would be a good guy to have coming off the bench behind Henderson.

Note: I know a lot of people don't like Sessions, but it's clear the Bobcats front office and coaching staff really likes him. I expect him to be on the roster next year.

Aaron Gordon at 17...very few mocks have him there...Most have him as a top 10 lock. I'm afraid that Charlotte would have to tank to get him. Probably ends up going 7-10th overall in the draft. 

Aaron Gordon at 17...very few mocks have him there...Most have him as a top 10 lock. I'm afraid that Charlotte would have to tank to get him. Probably ends up going 7-10th overall in the draft.

I only looked at one (nbadraftnet)!because I'm on my phone and it's hard to get multiple browsers to open. I thought that was pretty low... Just switch Gordon with Mitch McGary.

I only looked at one (nbadraftnet)!because I'm on my phone and it's hard to get multiple browsers to open. I thought that was pretty low... Just switch Gordon with Mitch McGary.

I mean he could fall there as he's been falling recently, but most have him still in the top 10. I could see Detorit's pick being in the 13-14 range and it could be possible to snag him there if he continues to fall a bit. 

Have seen Gordon slotted at 17. Would be amazing to grab him there. If any of the top names goin to fall its going to be Gordon. Don't know why tho.

Love Napier. The kid can straight up ball.

I just think that with all the money we will have, we could do better than Stuckey.

Have seen Gordon slotted at 17. Would be amazing to grab him there. If any of the top names goin to fall its going to be Gordon. Don't know why tho.

Love Napier. The kid can straight up ball.

I just think that with all the money we will have, we could do better than Stuckey.

Gordon is probably best at PF and he's only 6-8ish, 210. He's got some decent range, but he's a tweener player and those guys either put on big time shooting performances or they fall. 

Archived