• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring in Bosh

MichaelNewtonII

Have seen Gordon slotted at 17. Would be amazing to grab him there. If any of the top names goin to fall its going to be Gordon. Don't know why tho.

Love Napier. The kid can straight up ball.

I just think that with all the money we will have, we could do better than Stuckey.

No doubt, and I want Hayward bad. I just didn't include him because he's an RFA and I really have no idea what Utah is going to put down on him.

Gordon Hayward is definitely my number one and Al might have some influence with him to get him here.

Gordon is probably best at PF and he's only 6-8ish, 210. He's got some decent range, but he's a tweener player and those guys either put on big time shooting performances or they fall.

Yup, exactly. His game is a lot, a lot more PF. Just bc of his size some will make the discussion of him being a SF. But Gordon got the kind of body that will bulk up easily.

Not saying I want him or if we could even get him, but I don't have any doubts Bosh WOULD go back to a 20/10 or close to that here.  If he's not playing third fiddle he can torch defenses, like he did in Toronto.  Plus he does better in small markets, I don't think he enjoys the attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

He already said he was staying in Miami I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just letting the haters know I know what I'm talking about. People think because I'm 17 I'm ignorant. I know more than half of these dudes on here about basketball. I can't say I know more about football but basketball is my thing

Archived