• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Ben Roethlisberger

Skew

I don't get the automatic "must be the money" reaction. It's a possibility, yes, but her account of what happened is pretty detailed and doesn't sound farfetched.

I'd be in "wait and see" mode on this one until more is known.

i'm not seeing anything more than her saying he forced her to do it. where are these details you speak of?

edit: just read fireball's second link, and the details are there

I don't get the automatic "must be the money" reaction. It's a possibility, yes, but her account of what happened is pretty detailed and doesn't sound farfetched.

I'd be in "wait and see" mode on this one until more is known.

he is an NFL player, automatic pass.

I'm not saying he did it, i'm just saying thats how it works for NFL guys

but i am not seeing near the same amount of media coverage..when kobe was accused people were all over him..but i dont see the same with ben..i wonder why:rolleyes:...lol

give it time

if in two weeks you still feel the same way let us know

he is an NFL player, automatic pass.

I'm not saying he did it, i'm just saying thats how it works for NFL guys

It shouldn't. The automatic "money grubbing *****" response without knowing all the facts is offbase.

I'm not absolutely convinced he did it either, but I do think the story is at least credible. At the very least, I'm willing to say he could be guilty.

but i am not seeing near the same amount of media coverage..when kobe was accused people were all over him..but i dont see the same with ben..i wonder why:rolleyes:...lol

Also, Kobe is married, the fact that he would be cheating on his wife and the mother of his kids is an element this story doesn't have.

Archived