• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Ben Roethlisberger

Skew

From that pic it's obvious she's a psycho money grubbin' woman of ill repute.

I concur she looks hideous!!!!!!!

And Kobe got the attention he did bc the media forcefed us that he was the poster child for black america to look up to and aspire to be like only to find out he is an adulterous prick.

ESPN has a DO NOT REPORT on the story according to PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/21/source-espn-issues-do-not-report-alert-on-roethlisberger-story/

Then there's this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/21/is-espn-trying-to-preserve-its-relationship-with-roethlisberger/

Very interesting.

Wouldn't be surprised if it DOES have something to do with their wanting to maintain access to him and make their show look good.

After all I wondered how in the world Marcellus Wiley could be such a devout critic of Favre for ages then all of a sudden, he's on the Favre slurpmobile.

That is amazing that ESPN wouldn't report this. They report rumor and innuendo all the time. Makes you wonder if it were a Black player would they still be biting their tongue?

Ben is one of the golden children, you don't mess with Ben, that would almost as bad as messing with Brady...

espn sucks ass.and once again it all boils down too what color you are....lets say vince young did this i bet espn would have stop showing bullshit sportscenter and begin talking about this story.its sad really, but like i said in another post.racism built this country and it will never go away.lets see how much gets swept under the carpet lmbao!!!!!!!

Apparently the reason why ESPN isn't reporting it is because it's not considered a criminal case yet.

However, an ESPN source tells Deadspin that it's a previously established company policy to not report on civil cases involving athletes. Presumably this means that were it tied to a criminal case (like the Zendejas situation) or there were other extenuating circumstances, it might become "news," but they would otherwise stay out of it.

http://deadspin.com/5319432/espn-ignoring-biggest-stories-of-the-day-important-updates

At that point, he allowed her to get off the bed. McNulty claims that she went to the bathroom, and "tried to pull herself together." When she emerged, she claims that Roethlisberger asked, "There are cameras on this room, aren't there?"

She responded by saying, "Yes, there are cameras everywhere."

Then there ought to be plenty of evidence to prove it..

and just because it's detailed doesn't mean much to me... When I was 15, I could give a very detailed response and have people believe it... Not saying she is lying, but I've been hearing on the radio and on here that because it's detailed, there must be something to the story.. And maybe there is, but let's see evidence..

Archived