• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy to Fans "Take Over The Dome"

chknwing

Tickets will go down if you are patient.

i'm hoping so. i scour nfl ticket exchange every couple hours hoping to find a sweet deal but i'm just not seeing it. i may have to wait for an 11th-hour miracle if i don't decide to bite the bullet and shell out some cash.

i'm hoping so. i scour nfl ticket exchange every couple hours hoping to find a sweet deal but i'm just not seeing it. i may have to wait for an 11th-hour miracle if i don't decide to bite the bullet and shell out some cash.

Every game is different but I bought some tickets to the Rams game for 100 a piece. They were nice seats and I thought I did well. I checked Sunday morning and some equally nice seats were listed at 60 a piece.

Every game is different but I bought some tickets to the Rams game for 100 a piece. They were nice seats and I thought I did well. I checked Sunday morning and some equally nice seats were listed at 60 a piece.

i mean i'm assuming i could buy sub-$50 tickets from scalpers the day of, but i've never done it in ATL before and there's nothing like the security of having tickets in-hand on gameday and not having to worry about all that.

Updated weather report:

hard rain pretty much all day Saturday starting around 11a, up to 2" or more in some spots and flood warnings. Rain ending late Sunday morning, with sun coming out in the afternoon. Afternoon high on Sunday in the mid 50's.

We need that poo to keep moving through quickly.

Thanks for the update

For anyone who's thinking of paying $$ to ride the "giant Ferris Wheel" near the Dome -- it's a 15 minute ride at $15 per adult. 

My opinion? Not much to see there, and your $60 for a family of four can be better spent doing something else.

Oh yeah - there is a nice Waffle House next to the Ferris Wheel if you're in need of emergency morning breakfast before the game.   (I know that "nice Waffle House" isn't often said in casual conversation, but it really is when compared to others you've been to)

Archived