• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy to Fans "Take Over The Dome"

chknwing

Broach Tours has a one day trip from Charlotte to Atlanta

$175 gets you a round trip bus ride, game ticket, and tailgate lunch

$215 gets you a round trip bus ride, lower level game ticket and a tailgate lunch.

Thinking about doing this.

I think this is what I am doing as well......and party some with Riot while I am there.

Another benefit of this trip is that there will be Panther fans sitting together.

Buy your own tix and you might be buring in a sea of idiot Falcon fans.

i would love for him to pull a TO and stand in the middle of the field and proclaim that we have now taken over that field and ryan can get off it.

when i saw ryan shouting to get the f*ck off their field i knew that would come back to bite them in the butt eventually.

the only thing that would take some of the enjoyment out of a moment like that would be the fact that the falcons just suck this year.

at this point as an obstacle they are merely a threshold that you step over to get from one room to the next.

ahhh...who am i kidding. beating the falcons is always enjoyable.

I don't know how rowdy the Broach group gets but I can assure you there isn't much better than sitting with a large group at an away game. We always have at least 50 together for this game and we completely dominate our area. It's amazing. So if you can do their trip (or ours) I strongly encourage it. Or...come over and sit with us as I'm sure there will be plenty of empty seats.

As to the OP...the Kraken pointed at us in Miami. We are going to bring it even more next Sunday.

I don't know how rowdy the Broach group gets but I can assure you there isn't much better than sitting with a large group at an away game. We always have at least 50 together for this game and we completely dominate our area. It's amazing. So if you can do their trip (or ours) I strongly encourage it. Or...come over and sit with us as I'm sure there will be plenty of empty seats.

As to the OP...the Kraken pointed at us in Miami. We are going to bring it even more next Sunday.

Do you have any extra tickets avail for this game in your group?  Would love to come party with you guys.

Archived