• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheese Mo'z Dan Morgan

dmo4455

You going to quit on this too like you quit on the Saints because you had a minor injury? Way to show your character Dan. A minor calf injury and you get scared and quit? They gave you two chances, you up and retired the first time (that was understandable) then you pull a Brett Favre and come out of retirement only to screw the team over one more time. Thanks for not setting foot on the field in the Black and Gold; you showed your true colors....... Yellow.....

Since you have some free time and feel like posting on the internet, maybe you can pop your head over to www.saintsreport.com and tell all the Saints fans just why you decided to screw them over????? I'm just saying.

You going to quit on this too like you quit on the Saints because you had a minor injury? Way to show your character Dan. A minor calf injury and you get scared and quit? They gave you two chances, you up and retired the first time (that was understandable) then you pull a Brett Favre and come out of retirement only to screw the team over one more time. Thanks for not setting foot on the field in the Black and Gold; you showed your true colors....... Yellow.....

Since you have some free time and feel like posting on the internet, maybe you can pop your head over to www.saintsreport.com and tell all the Saints fans just why you decided to screw them over????? I'm just saying.

Morgan vs. Big Saint in the ring. I got 50 bucks on Morgan.

Hidden

WTF Go back to hell where you came from

neg rep to the douchenozzle

get a life man

How about some whine with that cheese?

You're on the wrong board for sympathy on your plight.

GTFO man. You don't need to be crying here.

Didn't cry, don't really give a crap about oft-injured Dan Morgan, just think its classless to say one thing and do another. Asked a question, I'd gladly ask the same to his face if I ever saw him. You put yourself out there, prepare to get critism. As a Panthers fan I wouldn't respect this guy at all. He had a chance to sign with New England and New Orleans, he picked New Orleans to throw it in the Panthers face (that's it). As a Saints fan you couldn't get me to say a good thing about guys like Joe Horn (who signed with the rival Falcons only to try to throw it in the Saints face). It normally doesn't work and just shows how little character a player has.

Archived